About me & my program

Blog about me and my program 


                                                                                                                   



About me 

Hello, my name is Nadine I am a student at College Ahuntsic in Business Management, I chose this field because I like to talk to people and convaince them, I am creative and I like to analyze. 

I also like fashion and acting, both of them are my passion, I like acting because it helps me express my self and feelings without any judgement and I like fashion because I like clothes, bags and brands. 



           

                                                
                                          



About my program 

Like I mentioned it earlier, I am a Business Management student, I have been studying in this program for about 2 years and I have one year left to graduate since it's a technical program and then go to University. Business Management is a program that helps students to learn everything about companies such as clients, suppliers, prices, stocks, management and more. 
To be a successful Business Women you have to know how to manage your time, you have to know how to talk to people and build relationships. It either requires self confidence and the ability to take decisions.


                                                                             
                                                                                               

Greetings 

Thank you for your precious time !


Nadine Ben Hassine,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glossary

Pronunciation App